The cold never bothered us anyway. We’re from Wisconsin after all, so we know how to handle it! But who says dinner and cocktails should be confined indoors at night? With new igloo-style restaurants popping up around Lake Geneva offering a unique way to enjoy winter outside while enjoying some delicious food inside these outdoor abodes – grab your loved ones or closest friends for an evening filled with fun activities that will make everyone happy (and warm). Here’s our favorite places:
Think of an igloo as your own personal retreat, perfect for enjoying some quality time with loved ones. With Lake Como providing the scenic backdrop and warm food to cozy up inside it’s hard not be overwhelmed by how amazing this experience is! You can reserve one now so you don’t miss out on all these fun plans in between work or school – Reservations Required.
- Capacity: 5-7
- Hours: Daily | Reservations start at 4pm
- Cost: No rental fee | $100 Minimum food/beverage purchase
- Menu: Cocktails, apps and sharable platters | Menu >
- Reservations: 90-minute reservation | Book by Phone (262) 245-5689
Pier 290 has taken dining in the winter months to a whole new level with their igloos on Lake Geneva. Enjoy views of this beautiful landscape while you enjoy your favorite lunch or dinner dishes, plus drink and cocktail service right outside! They offer cozy fire pits as well, so that everyone can stay warm during these chilly days on the lake.
- Capacity: 6
- Hours: Tue-Fri 11am-9pm | Sat 10:30am-9pm | Sun 10:30am-8pm
- Cost: $45-$75 Rental fee | Food and beverage additional
- Menu: Full Pier 290 Lunch and Dinner Menu | Cocktails | Menu
- Reservations: 1 Hour & 45 Minutes Reservation | Book Online >
The Ridge Hotel has transformed their outdoor veranda into an igloo for you to enjoy. Sip on signature drinks and tasty food while cuddling up with friends or family during this winter getaway!
- Capacity: 8
- Hours: Thu-Fri 4-8:30pm, Sat 11am-8:30pm, Sun 11am-7pm
- Cost: $100 Rental fee | Food and beverage additional
- Menu: Cocktails, apps, salads, pizza, pasta and desserts by Crafted Italia
- Reservations: 90-minute reservation
Whether you’re celebrating an event or just looking for a unique place to spend some time with loved ones, the historic Maxwell Mansion in Lake Geneva. Enjoy one of their luxurious terrace igloos and sip cocktails from Apothecary Bar or Speakeasy Bar while soaking away under crystal chandeliers – not only do they offer delicious catering options but also welcome to bring your own food if arranged in advance.
- Capacity: 15
- Hours: Daily | Hours vary
- Cost: $100-$200 Rental fee | Fee includes $50 voucher toward beverage purchase
- Menu: Beverages by Apothecary Bar or Speakeasy Bar | Carry-in or catered food welcome
- Reservations: 90-Minute Reservation | Book Online >
Grand Geneva has been know for its breathtaking views and amazing food, but now they’ve taken it one step further with an igloo experience. With stunning lights surrounding you in addition to cozy fire features this place will make any date or family gathering complete!
- Capacity: 6
- Hours: Mon-Fri 5-9pm and Sat-Sun 11am-9pm
- Cost: $50 Rental fee | $50 Minimum food/beverage purchase
- Menu: Cocktails, sharable plates and sweets | Menu >
- Reservations: 90-minute reservation | Book by Phone (262) 249-4788 | Weekday Reservations | Weekend/Holiday Reservations
LAKE GENEVA, WI IGLOO EXPERIENCE TIPS
- Hours and details noted above are subject to change based on weather and property accommodations. Please refer to published websites or phone numbers for the most current information.
- Igloos are heated, but guests are encouraged to dress warmly and in layers for comfort. During the day, sunshine can increase the temperature inside the igloo, while night temps will keep the inside a little cooler. Some igloo hosts provide blankets, but feel free to bring your own.
- Pets are not permitted at most igloo locations. Refer to property websites to confirm.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all igloos.
- No carry-in food or beverage unless otherwise specified by the property.
- Opening and closing dates for igloo experiences will vary by property and are weather dependent.
- Book your overnight accommodations with Elite Lake Rentals – www.EliteLakeRentals.com and use the PROMO Code IGLOO to save 5%